Monday, April 12, 2010

Struggling.

I now have 6 hours to finish my ETL401 scholarly paper. I have felt weak and tired all day, finding it hard to concentrate. My motivation is low. I am not confident in what I have written, and what I am writing is coming slowly. I have about 800 words to go and worry that I will not get it done (certainly not to my satisfaction) in the time I have left. I am worried that the way I feel is going to be a continual thing that no one is ever going to be able to tell me how to fix - it is so subjective, all I have to go on is that I feel weak and shaky. I will continue to be careful with what I eat (sticking to low GI options where possible) and see if I feel better tomorrow. Though that will be too late for this assignment... I had better just try to focus on it and see if I can get it finished, even if it's not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment