Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pending assignment doom

Once again things are looking grim. Once again the lesson I am learning is to be more organised, have more self-discipline, and to keep on top of my studies early instead of leaving things until the last minute and then going into panic mode. Problem is, I don't seem to actually learn these lessons, as I find myself repeating the same mistakes. My intentions are good, but I don't seem to be able to implement them properly. We can always hope for next time I suppose. Well, plan for next time!

I have done a bit of reading this week, starting to get a more well rounded understanding of the things we are learning about in ETL504 TL as Leader. I just worked on the PowerPoint for a while, and can see myself getting that done tomorrow. Problem is I also need to get part B of that assignment, as well as ALL my readings for ETL501 Information Environment done and Assigment 1 for that subject completed - all by Friday morning (when I'm going away to return Monday morning...). Four days (minus SES meeting, and tutoring including planning). It's times like this I am glad I do not have a full time job and have a supportive boyfriend who is willing to support me at these times - encourages me to focus on my studies and not worry about work if I need extra time for assignments.

Off topic... Okay, I will get a good night's sleep, get up early tomorrow and knuckle down all day. I will also blog about the things I have been learning in my readings tomorrow, about being a leader and working in teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment