Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back from who knows where...

You may wonder where I have been (though likely not, as I doubt anyone is following my blog with real interest at this stage... for interests sake I have decided to imagine an audience - hopefully this will help my writing to become more interesting). To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what my journey has been these last few weeks. After the chaos of the last assignments, combined and shortly followed by the challenges of moving house, I think my mind retreated into its own little bubble, only dealing with things that were immediate and obvious. I created a mind map to gather my own thoughts. It helped (though was it worth the time spent on it...?).



Now I am starting to read the things my lecturers have suggested and I am realising once again there is so much that I do not know! So many terms that I do not know the meaning of. And where is the time to find out about them all? With a new routine in mind, and a new mindset and motivation, I am hoping to get on top of these things in the next few weeks - to get my assignments completed, and then to spend some of my spare time investigating the things that are bugging me now if my questions have not been answered during the assignment completion phase. I will record questions as I come up with them, then when I get a chance, I will find the answers. If I feel that they are interesting or important, I may even share them with you, so be prepared.

I had better begin...

1 comment: