Friday, April 22, 2011

Embedding Google Books

Learning new skills all the time. Today I am learning how to embed a Google book into my blog. Let's see if I can do it, then I'll explain the process...



This document explains the process clearly (I will embed it as well):

Google for Teachers



Basically, you find the eBook you want to embed (selecting Google books in the advanced search window will ensure you have a public domain book (I think... the options differ from the description in the document above), then you click on the 'link' button up the top right of the screen, copy the embed code, and paste it into your new post window. To change the size you need to adjust the width and height numbers within the code.

If you haven't already, give it a try! Embedding things is somehow very exciting and rewarding.

1 comment: