Thursday, May 26, 2011

Watch this space

OK, so all my spouting about turning over a new leaf this semester has amounted to nought. And now I am in mad assignment mode, trying to get too much done, too well, in too little time.

I will be on placement soon, and I am hoping then, without 3000+ word assignments looming, there will be opportunities to share the many things I am learning in this course with you.

Until then... Adieu.

PS - I am reading the Monster-Blood Tattoo books by D. M. Cornish, and enjoying them immensely. It is the second time I have read the first two, and I am enjoying them even more than I did the first time. Yes, always time for reading, no matter what. It just happens to be while I'm eating breakfast instead of "just 'cos" at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment