Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The end...?

My final assignment has been submitted! I am still a busy lady, with teaching work, tutoring and the rest, but I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I officially graduate in December, so I am not going to completely celebrate until then - but I am starting to wonder what I am going to do with this blog once I am no longer a teacher librarian in the making, but an actual qualified one... I know that I will always be improving my skills and increasing my knowledge, so I don't want to change the title of the blog too much, but I feel that some kind of change will be needed. Let me know if you have any ideas! I fully intend to continue blogging, and hope to make it more informative to potential readers, rather than pure reflection like it has been much of the time so far.

Ok, I had better concentrate on planning my next two days of teaching, and thinking about the rest of the term ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment