Saturday, October 15, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel...


cc licensed ( BY ) flickr photo shared by lrargerich

 I am almost there. So close now. I am not sure if I love this moment of a degree or hate it. I think I hate it. I just want this last assignment to write itself! I know it is an important one, and that I will get a lot out of it. I am hoping that this blog will help to make it easier - I am actually concerned that I have blogged too much and it is going to be difficult to get the pieces of information I need from amongst everything else. We shall see. I had better get stuck into it - it is time to embrace this final stage of the journey...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jess!! Look at this great choice and use of an image too! Good luck - see you at the other end..graduation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, well done. See you at graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Looking forward to meeting you in person in December! :)
    PS - @heyjude: you taught me how to do that! :D

    ReplyDelete