Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Restricted subdivisions

Exercise 15

Using the list of restricted subdivisions, and the notes given at their entries in SCISSHL, determine appropriate headings for the following topics.

a. Career prospects in Information Technology: Information technology - Careers
b. Aboriginal education: Aboriginal peoples - Education
c. Reviews of children’s books: Children's literature - Reviews

Yes, I got them perfect again (except for one little capital which I just fixed because it wasn't worth commenting on... and now I've commented on it anyway!).

I think I'm getting the hang of this! I hope I can do the right thing for the assignment... Just five more exercises to do and I will be finished this section - it's been pretty intense! Two days of teaching ahead of me now, so not much study time :-S Studying tomorrow night with my study buddy though, so hopefully will get a lot out of that for the assignment. I hope I don't hold her back by not having all these done. We'll see.

Maybe I'll quickly do another one before I go to bed...

1 comment:

  1. I always spent my half an hour to read this blog’s content every day along with a cup of coffee. Click Here

    ReplyDelete