Sunday, August 28, 2011

subdiv. geog.

I keep coming across this term and it has been confusing me, because I don't remember reading an explantion of it anywhere... So I Googled it. I found this website which made it abundantly clear to me:

http://www.csun.edu/~htang/thsubhed.html
(Under Subdivision practice towards the bottom of the page. Alternatively press 'ctrl + f' and search for the term subdivision... a neat little trick that I cannot believe I only learned recently!).

I then had a quick look through the documents we had been given to refer to for these exercises, and realised I had read about it, it just wasn't put as clearly as I would have liked. The four types of subdivision are discussed at the top of page 17 of the SCISSL Guidelines document.

Geographical location refers to the location of the topic - makes sense, and is as I suspected, but I am glad I have sorted out that mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment