Monday, March 29, 2010

ETL503 Dramas

Euh... Assignment looming... Text book still lacking... Wishing I did something earlier about ordering a copy directly or at least getting some photocopies... Now I will have to ring the uni tomorrow (if I am not working - I could get the call yet...), and see if they can email me some scanned copies at least, so that I can complete the assignment. I am doing my best to complete the first three modules without the text book. I have basically left it until now as I hoped the text book would arrive (any day now...!). So now I have to do all three modules (without the text book) and complete the assignment by Friday night (my brother and his gf are visiting from interstate over the weekend), and I will be working Wednesday and Thursday (teaching all day, which I need to prepare for), and possibly tomorrow (is it bad when you don't want to get work? :-S ). Ok I'd better stop wasting time complaining about it and get stuck into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment