Sunday, July 17, 2011

The final subject: Bibliographic Standards in Education

And back into the reflections on learning I go. Now, other than working on my portfolio, I will only have one subject to reflect upon. I am immediately getting the impression however that this subject will involve quite a heavy workload. Mix that with my current teaching load, and the planning that is coming with that... I had better get stuck into it!

With time restrictions in mind, I am going to attempt to keep my reflections brief.

Why is it necessary for information agencies such as libraries to organise information effectively?

My thoughts on the matter:
- In order to be able to easily access resources
- In order for customers to be able to easily access resources
- For ease of stocktake
- So that finding one resource can lead to finding others on the same topic/by the same author
- So the space is attractive

Those were my instant thoughts, without too much effort. Let's see if I get any more ideas from my further reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment