Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Becoming informed

"Do you know what augmented reality is?"
"No..."
"Oh! I do!"

This is becoming an almost regular exchange it seems. As I learn about new technologies and how they might apply to Education in the future, I realise that I am becoming a resident expert. Though I still turn to James for support when it comes to things not working, or the Internet not connecting, there are things that I now know about that he has not heard of.

I quite like this... more learning here I come!

Recent inspirations have come from the Horizon Report, which looks at up and coming technologies (such as cloud computing, augmented reality, and mobiles), suggests when they may be regularly used in Education, and explains their applications in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment