Friday, March 4, 2011

I found this article by following the process outlined in the EER500 study schedule.

I brainstormed a topic idea, narrowed down the key words, came up with some words that could be used in place of my original ones (teacher librarian, role, importance) using my brain and then expanding these using thesaurus.com

I tried searching on Google and Google Scholar, using advanced searches, but did not come up with anything useful quickly enough for my liking. Trying a different tack, I searched the CSU Library site for a journal that I have found useful articles in before. This took me to the Informit website, where I performed a similar search. This search came up with an article that covers the topic of my interest:

Combes, B. (2009). Challenges for teacher librarianship in the 21st century: Part 3 - Status and Role, in Connections (68). Retrieved online from http://www2.curriculum.edu.au/scis/connections/an_introduction_to_the_australian_curriculum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment