Thursday, March 24, 2011

Evernote

Another Web 2.0 tool. I am not sure if I like signing up for all these amazing things that are new to me, or if I am getting overwhelmed by it. Perhaps a little of both. I have only just signed up for Evernote, so as yet am undecided on its merit - but the fact that I signed up at all means that I am hopeful! One thing that I am very excited by, is that I found it in the Market on my Android Phone (HTC Desire - I love it), and I definitely see potential there. I am a very forgetful person, and now I can see myself taking photos of things that I know I will need to remember, so that I can refer to them later.

I have not had time to experiment with Evernote at length yet, and do not have time now, but when I do find that time, and formulate a verdict, I will certainly share what it is.

Here's to pushing the boundaries and exploring the possibilities... Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment