Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jumping the first hurdle.

EER500 Assignment 1, Part A has been submitted (via wiki). I must say, I am fairly pleased with myself for once - it is not due until tomorrow!

Then draft research question that I eventually formulated was as follows:
"What can a teacher librarian do to have the biggest possible positive impact on student learning, and to make this impact clear to everyone?"

The next step will be to decide which other student's response I will use for Part B of the assignment. There were some interesting posts, in a whole range of areas. The ones that have caught my eye so far are about teacher preparation for teaching reading, impact of IWBs (Interactive Whiteboards), and Asperger's/Autism Spectrum. IWBs and NAPLAN seem to be popular topics.

I will let you know what I decide to go with. So many options :) So much time spent reading at the moment! At least I am mostly reading things that interest me.

Speaking of reading, I had better go and catch up on my ETL523 readings...

No comments:

Post a Comment