Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where is Web 2.0 taking us?

This is a video I gleaned from my Digital Citizenship subject (ETL523). I found it fascinating. It really highlights the role that technology plays, and the role that we play using technology.

The part that I found most profound (this was also highlighted in the module notes) was the question 'who will organise all this data?', and the answer that was given.

Check it out:



PS- feeling quite the sense of achievement: I worked out how to embed the YouTube video, AND changed its size to fit the page properly, all by myself :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey - you're doing just great!! and so tickled to see that you changed the size to make it fit in the blog perfectly. I can't tell you how many don't work that out - so you're definitely a good TL in the making ;-)

    ReplyDelete